Festive Cookies, Cakes, Pies and more.
Stocking your Pantry for Holiday baking
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
- Walnuts and Pecans
- Cooking and Baking Sprays
- Cream Cheese
- Semi Sweet Chocolate
- Unsalted Butter
- Eggs, Milk, Heavy Cream, Sweet and Condensed Milk
- Brown Sugar and other spices
|Gingerbread Cheesecake Bars|
- 8 ounce package of Cream Cheese (soften)
- 2/3 cups sugar, or Splenda for baking (divided)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger, (divided)
- 1/2 cup ( 1 stick) unsalted butter, (soften)
- 3/4 molasses
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp allspice
Let's make these bars
- Preheat oven to 350˚ and prep 13" x 9" baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add 1 egg, vanilla and 1/2 tsp ginger; blend until smooth. Place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Beat butter and remaining sugar in large bowl at medium speed until smooth and fluffy. Add molasses and remaining eggs; beat until well blended. Combine flour, baking soda, remaining ginger, cinnamon, salt, and allspice in medium bowl. Then add flour mixture to butter mixture; beat just until blended. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- Remove cream cheese mixture from refrigerator and drop mixture by spoonfuls into gingerbread batter; swirl into batter with knife.
- Bake 25 - 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool on rack. Makes 2 dozen bars.
|Creamy Lemon Nut Bars|
What you need !
Ingredients - Prep Time: 15 min Cook Time: 30 min
· 1 stick unsalted butter (soften)
· 1/3 cup powder sugar
· 2 tsp vanilla
· 1 3/4 cups of flour (divided)
· 1/3 cup chopped Pecans
· 8 ounce package Cream Cheese (soften)
· 2 cups sugar or Splenda for baking
· 3 eggs
· 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
· 1 tbsp lemon zest
Are you ready for some Lemon Bars ?
- Preheat oven to 350˚. You will need 13" x 9" baking pan lined with aluminum foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Mix butter, 1/3 cup powdered sugar and vanilla in large bowl. Gradually stir in 1 1/2 cups of the flour and pecans. Press dough firmly into bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Blend cream cheese and granulated sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until blended. Then add remaining 1/4 cup flour and eggs; beat until blended.
- Add lemon juice and zest. Pour over baked crust in pan. Bake 30 minutes or until set. Remove from oven; cool completely. Then sprinkle powdered sugar, garnish with more lemon zest and cut into 32 bars.
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 4 cups pecans
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg