Quick and easy meal made with simply ingredients from your well stocked pantry.
Servings - 4
- 8 ounces of cooked Angel Hair Pasta
- 1/4 cup Sesame Seed Oil
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp Dry Sherry
- 3 tbsp(s) Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Mince Ginger
- 2 tbsp(s) Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 cup Chopped fresh Scallions
- Cook Angel Hair Pasta per package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add sesame seed oil and sesame seeds. Stir until sesame seeds are toasted.
- Then add pasta, fish sauce, sherry, soy sauce, mince ginger. Toss until pasta is coated with all those wonderful flavors. Then add chopped scallions and serve.