|Savory Turkey Sausage Gravy|
Love Sausage Gravy, try this recipe for Turkey Sausage gravy on the lighter side. For biscuit recipe go CW Cafe Today website.http://www.cwcafetoday.com/uploads/Quick_and_Easy_Buttermilk_Biscuits.pdf
Prep Time: 5
- 2 tbsp (s) unsalted Butter
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp (s) All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Fat Free Milk
- 1 cup Chicken Broth (low Sodium)
- 1 tsp Ms Dash Herb & Garlic Seasoning
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- 1 cup Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Crumble
- In medium size skillet, over medium heat add butter and olive oil. Let melt, be careful not to let the butter brown. Then add flour and stir until smooth.
- Then add milk and half of chicken broth, blend well and let simmer for about 2 minutes. Then add the balance of chicken broth for desired thickness.
- Add Ms Dash seasoning and pepper flakes for spice if desired.
- Add Turkey Sausage Crumble, stir and reduce heat. Let simmer for about 3 - 5 minutes.