The Corvina, also known as the Corvina drum (Cilus gilberti), is a saltwater fish of the Sciaenidae family (commonly called croakers or drums). It inhabits mostly tropical to temperate coastal waters of the southeastern Pacific along Central and South America. The Corvina is highly prized in South America as a food fish.
- 8” Filet Corvina Fish ( cut into (4) 3 oz. filets
- From the Pantry
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Smoked Paprika (Check out - http://www.spicesinc.com )
- ½ teaspoon Himalania Pink Salt or ( regular salt)
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Salad Blend Herbs (Freeze Dried Herbs by Litehouse)
- Click here to check out Litehouse Foods
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients from the pantry list. Blend well, then add Corvina filets to the mixture and coat well. Cover with plastic wrap and set in refrigerator for one hour.
- Prep your baking pan and preheat oven @ 400 degrees.
- Place fish on baking pan about ½” apart and bake for about 15 or until golden browned.
Prep Time: 1Hr 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 – 20 minutes