Although popular and wonderfully versatile, pasta is a healthy food and its flavor can be enhance by many ingredients. This recipe is featuring a new ingredient: Philadelphia Cooking Crème Savory Lemon & Herb.
- 1 package Buitoni fresh Linguine Pasta
- 1 pound medium White Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3/4 cup Bar Harbor Clam Juice
- 5 ounces Philadelphia Cooking Crème Lemon & Herb
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup Mini Red Bell Peppers, diced
- 2 tablespoon fresh Tarragon, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped (divided)
- 2 tablespoon fresh Lemon Juice (about 1/2 lemon)
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside. In addition, hold back about 1/2 cup of pasta water for sauce.
In large skillet over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon each of olive oil and butter to the pan. Add shrimp and sauté until shrimp are pink and tender. (Do not over cook.) Remove shrimp from pan and set aside.
Add to skillet, clam juice, cooking crème, and garlic and let simmer for about 2 minutes, then add part of the pasta water to achieve desired thickness of pasta sauce. Now add linguine and toss gently until pasta is coated with sauce, season to taste with salt and pepper. Add red peppers, fresh tarragon, lemon juice, a little parsley, and add shrimp back to skillet and toss lightly to combine with pasta.
Serve linguine garnish with lemon zest and remaining parsley.
|Serving Size - 4|