|Great for Sunday Brunch|
This wonderful Italian classic comes together with fresh eggs and Philadelphia Cooking Cream Savory Garlic. Flavored with chopped bacon and fresh chopped parsley. No special shopping for this recipe when you have a well stocked pantry. Enjoy!
· 8 ounces cooked Angel Hair pasta
· 4 slices cooked bacon (chopped)
· 4 Eggs
· 3/4 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
· 5 ounces Philadelphia Cooking Crème Savory Garlic
- In a large sauce pan of salted water to the boil over high heat, add pasta and cooked according to package instructions, about 4 - 5 minutes or until al dente.
- While pasta is cooking in a large frying pan, over medium heat fry bacon until crispy (about 2 -3 minutes), then move bacon and drain on paper towel. Keep pan on low and leave bacon fat in pan. Chop bacon into pieces and set aside.
- Drain pasta and add to frying pan with reserved bacon fat and toss well.
- In a medium size bowl, combine eggs, Parmesan cheese, and Philadelphia Cooking Crème and beat mixture until nice and smooth. Add egg mixture to pasta and mix quickly until pasta is well coated. Then add chopped bacon and toss again. Serve immediately, garnish with fresh chopped parsley and extra grated Parmesan cheese.