- 2 cups fresh Strawberries, sliced
- 1 box Sugar Free Instant Jell-O Pudding
- 2 cups Fat-Free Half & Half
- 1/2 Cup Cool Whip
- 12 ounce Pound Cake - cut into 1/4" slices
- 1 cup Sugar Free Strawberry Glaze (T. Marzetti)
- 8 ounce package Philadelphia Cream Cheese soften ( 1/3 less fat)
Let's make this !
- Wash and pat dry Strawberries. Then slice and combined with Sugar Free Strawberry Glaze.
- Cut Pound Cake into 1/4" slices, then use a 2" cookie cutter and cut into rounds to fit trifle dishes.
- In mixer add half & half, then add instant pudding. Blend until smooth, then add soften Philly Cream Cheese and Cool whip. You will need 6 small trifle dishes.
- Place single layer of pound cake round in bottom of trifle dish, then top with a about 1/3 cup of pudding mixture, then add strawberry glaze mixture. Repeat layers twice, using the remaining ingredients. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, top with a dollop of Cool Whip Topping.