|Tex-Mex Shrimp with Pearl Couscous|
- 1/2 cup of diced Onions
- 1/2 cup each of diced Red,Yellow and Green Bell Peppers
- 1 1/2 pounds of Medium White Shrimp clean and deveined
- 1 package of Tex-Mex Chili Mix
- 1 cup of diced Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp of mince Garlic
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1/2 cup dry White Wine (Sanvignon Blanc)
- 1/4 cup of fresh chopped Parsley
- 3 tbsp of butter
Let's make this !
- Preheat large skillet on medium high, add butter and saute peppers, garlic and onions until translucent.
- Drain shrimp and pat dry, sprinkle Tex-Mex chili mix over shrimp and make sure it is coated well.
- Add shrimp and tomatoes in skillet and stir gently for 1 - 2 minutes. Then add lime juice and wine, cook 2-3 minutes or until shrimp are opaque.
- Serve over prepared couscous together with your favorite veggies.