- 1 Package of Won Ton Wrappers
- 2 cups Portabella Mushrooms chopped
- 1/2 Cup Chop Onions
- Fresh chopped herbs - Parsley, Chives, Basil
- 1 8oz Package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Kraft Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 Cup Smoke Gouda Cheese shredded
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees, in medium skillet add little olive oil and add Portabella Mushrooms and chopped onions, sauté over medium heat until light browned. Stirring occasionally, drain and set aside.
- Grease a medium size muffin tin and insert Won Ton wrappers to form a small cup. Bake for about 5 minutes, allow wrappers to cool. Combine mushroom mixture with soften Philly Cream Cheese, Smoke Gouda, Ranch dressing, and chopped herbs.
- Fill won ton wrappers and top with Parmesan cheese. Bake for 10 minutes until bubbly. Remove and plate. You may garnish with chopped parsley.