So here is my twist on Bang Bang Shrimp !
Ingredients for the Sauce
- 1/2 cup of Reduce Fat Kraft Mayo with Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 ounces of Philadelphia Cream Cheese, soften
- Hot Chili Sauce (to taste)
- Chopped Scallions for garnish and extra flavor
- 2 pounds of medium white shrimp - peeled and tails off
- 1 cup of Cornstarch
- Oil for deep frying
- Crisp Iceberg Lettuce
- Mix Mayo, Thai Sweet Chili, Cream Cheese, and hot sauce in food processor. Blend until nice and smooth. Let chill in refrigerator.
- Dredge shrimp in cornstarch and shake off excess cornstarch. Let stand for about 10 minutes before frying so that cornstarch will settle on shrimp. Then deep dry shrimp until golden brown. Let drain on paper towel.
- Coat shrimp with Bang Bang Shrimp Sauce and serve over crisp iceberg lettuce. Or serve on sandwich roll to make a Bang Bang Poor Boy sandwich. Enjoy