This is one of my first videos... A blast from the past.
- 1 pound Scallops
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 16 ounces crab meat
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 10 ounces Campbell's Cream of Shrimp Soup
- 1 cup Cooking Sherry
- 8 ounces Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg to taste
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 1 cup frozen peas, defrosted
- 1/2 cup Carrots, peeled and diced
2 Add garlic stirring occasionally
3 Add Scallops and Shrimp, save Lump Crab Meat until last to add in.
4 Cook for about 2 minutes, or until the shrimp and scallops are opaque in color
5 Add Cream of Shrimp Soup
6 Add 1 cup of Cooking Sherry, Philadelphia Cream Cheese and blend until smooth.
7 Add Old Bay Seasoning, Nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste
8 Reduce heat to low and add crab meat, peas, corn and carrots
9 Cook 4 - 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
10 Serve over steam rice
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Inactive Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes